* Ethio Target is liable to passenger?s transportation, all vehicles we used during the trip has comprehensive insurance. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction preside over the court and laws of Ethiopia. The entire employees of Ethio Target will accomplish all service as agreed for every client to the best of our ability with every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property throughout the trip, If you have any complaint during the trip, contact our head office in Addis Ababa immediately we will do our best to solve the problem. However, Ethio Target can?t be held responsible for cancellations in case of unrest, war or natural disasters and over-bookings made by third parties such as hotels, airlines, boat trip providers.
* Ethio Target accepts no liability for loss or damage of any personal effects. We will dispose our best efforts to assist visitors when dealing with third parties such as hotels, air lines and other transport companies and travel agents. However, Ethio Target cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm such as sickness, injury, thefts, death or additional costs incurred due to denied boarding, overbooking, cancellation or delay caused by the third party.
* Ethio Target and its agents act only as agents of passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by air, boat or any other means, and it shall not be liable for injury, flight schedule changes or delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
* Ethio Target liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises.
* Ethio Target reserves the right to employ subcontractors whenever necessary to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (S) related to Ethio Target liability shall apply.
* Whilst every care is taken, Ethio Target cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of baggage or other personal belongings during both international and domestic flights.
* Ethio Target defines Force Majeure as: ?Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of a party which prevent or impede the due performance of our services including but not limited to war or hostilities; riot or civil commotion; epidemic; earthquake, flood or other natural disaster. We shall not be responsible and/or liable for costs or missed opportunity due to changes and/or cancellations in the program or part(s) thereof due to Force Majors.
* Ethio Target accepts complaints on the services provided by our staff or its subsidiary offices without any delay. Any complaint not reported to us locally, will not be taken in consideration at any later stage. If a complaint is reported by traveler and cannot be resolved locally, local Tour Operator will be notified and it will be handled between our companies. It is unlikely that complaints cannot be settled amicably between us. However, should there be disputes, we reserve the right to limit and offer any goodwill refund.